On November 4th, 1920, 135 student girls embarked on their education at La Perverie. What was then only a large private property became, for the first time, a school, thanks to the determination of the sisters of the Sacred Heart who had acquired it in 1919. Since then, many pages of the long history of this Sacred Heart school have been written. We will leaf through this history during this 2020-2021 academic year, which we hope will be marked by our centenary celebrations. Check here for photos of the great highlights that will happily punctuate the year and also testimonies from former and current students whom we have asked to share “their Perverie” over these 100 years!
top of page
bottom of page